GSMPUKHRAJ

mobile hardware & software

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

LG240 and ME240q - CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR and FIRST IN THE WOR

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GSMPUKHRAJ
Admin
Admin

Male Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-12-26

PostSubject: LG240 and ME240q - CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR and FIRST IN THE WOR   Fri 28 Dec - 3:55:08

VYGIS IS WITH YOU !! CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR and FIRST IN THE WORLD EDITION UPATE !!!

New version - LGI flasher - unlocker v1.26SC is uploaded at support sites in LG section.

- FIRST IN THE WORLD added full support,including fast unlock(10-15 seconds),flash reading-writing,IMEI changing and phone reseting for LG240 and ME240q models.
For flashing-unlocking use U8110 cable,for service functions(ReadIMEI,Write IMEI,Phone reset) use LG7050 cable.

- Fixed fast direct unlock for KE500,ME550 models,now unlock must work on all known version and unlock time is less than 10 sec.It means-you don't need now to flash phone for unlock.

- Implemented eeprom (calibration data,IMEI and locks zone) reading-writing for KE500,ME550 models.
Use this function for phones repairing-read eeprom from working phone,write it later to not working phone,if phone freeze at "LG" logo,after this write anyone flash from support site-phone must start to work properly if hardware is OK.
Later restore original IMEI with functions "Read IMEI" - "Write IMEI",using LG KG800 cable.

Here complete list of SUPPORTED LG PHONES - UP TO DATE:
http://forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=480927

Merry Christmas and Have a Prosperous New Year!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://gsmpukhraj.my-goo.com

LG240 and ME240q - CHRISTMAS - NEW YEAR and FIRST IN THE WOR
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1